Master a skill that’s crucial in multiple industries with a qualification employers routinely seek. This course will provide you with several critical aptitudes that will enhance your expertise and expand your career options. It will help you prepare for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams from PMI. Visit PMI's website
for exam details and eligibility requirements.
Internet access is required to take this course.
KSU is a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). This course satisfies the 35 hours of project management training required by the Project Management Institute for the PMP Certification.
PMBOK Guide, PMP and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. All virtual classes will be recorded.
- Describe the 10 project management knowledge areas with key inputs, outputs, tools, and techniques.
- Identify the PMI policies and procedures required to fulfill the standards of professional responsibility and ethics as a project manager.
- Apply project management principles in scope management, schedule management, and teaming.
- Identify the tools and techniques project managers use to plan and execute a project.
- Analyze project flow, resources, timelines, and budget requirements.
- Identify effective communication strategies within the project team and with stakeholders.
- Monitor and control project work to meet objectives defined in the project management plan.