Accelerated Management Program for Early-Career and Mid-Career Professionals
The Accelerated Management Program is designed for individuals who want to gain the knowledge and skills needed to master the art and science of management. The program will benefit any professional who wants to dramatically improve their management knowledge, self-awareness, and their “people skills.”
- The classroom sessions focus on seven key areas:
- Strategic Thinker: Understanding Business Dynamics
- Person of Character: Mastering Emotional Intelligence
- Talent Developer: The “Others First” Approach
- Effective Communicator: Inspiring Others to Take Action
- Relationship Builder: Building Trust, Helping Others
- Change Driver: Leading Innovation and Growth
- Purpose-Driven Leader: Your Unique Value Proposition
The Accelerated Management Program (AMP) is a non-degree, non-credit program. Upon program completion, you will earn an Advanced Management Certificate from Kennesaw State University.
For companies requiring invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.