Even if you are new to QuickBooks, all the basics are covered here! Set up a new company, work with customer, vendor, and employee lists, set up inventory and sell your product. Invoice for your services, process payments from customers, enter and pay your bills. Work with bank accounts and online banking. Quickbooks 2018 will be utilized in the classroom. Textbook is required at the first class meeting and is available at the KSU Center Bookstore.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Windows and experience in accounting for small business.
- Set up a new company in QuickBooks
- Manipulate customer, vendor, and employee lists
- Set up inventory and sell your product
- Create and invoice for your services
- Demonstrate how to process payments from customers
- Show how to work with bank accounts
- Exhibit how to enter and pay your bills