Instructor will delve into the both the history and the basics of Social Security to assist students in making important lifetime decisions. In this fast-paced class, students with learn the following:
• History and basics of Social Security
• Social Security income strategies for married couples
• Taxation (and double Taxation) on Social Security
• Penalties on your Social Security
• Retirement Income Strategies with 401K’s and IRA’s.
• NEW REQUIRED MINIMUM DISTRIBUTION RULES-The Secure Act
• Tax-Free Retirement Income Strategies