This program will teach the fundamentals of PHP, SQL, XML, jQuery, Bootstrap, and WordPress, putting you on the edge of web development. By course completion you will have built mobile and desktop website with repsonsive web design to add to your professional portfolio.
Prerequisite: Students are expected to be comfortable with computers and have an interest in programming and technology.
- Learn to develop website for both mobile and desktop devices
- Master basic HTML, the core tecnology behind almost all websites
- Learn CSS for designing pages
- Practice the fundamentals of PHP and SQL to create database-driven websites
- Develop an understanding of jQuery Mobile's capabilities, supported devices, and support for accessibility
Note: This course may be taken on a PC or a Mac; however, all presentations are done using a PC.
- MAMP & MySQL Workbench (Instructions for installing both will be included with the course)
- Administrative access to your computer (So you can configure & download software during the course)
- Visual Studio Code (Free code editor - instructions for installing included with the course)
- MySQL (Instructions for installing included with the course)
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.