This course teaches you to build dynamic, responsive, database-driven websites for desktop and mobile devices using the most current technologies. You will gain intensive web development knowledge to enter an exciting and rewarding career in a growing technical field.
This program also includes a project where you will build a website from the ground up, and a final exam will test your knowledge about the technologies you learned.
Prerequisite: Students are expected to be comfortable with computers and have an interest in programming and technology.
- Master basic HTML, the core technology behind almost all websites
- Learn CSS for designing pages
- Practice the fundamentals of PHP and SQL to create database-driven websites
- Study XML and Ajax to create websites that send and retrieve data efficiently
- Explore HTML5, the newest version of HTML
- Learn to write high-performing jQuery applications
- Develop an understanding of jQuery Mobile's capabilities, supported devices, and support for accessibility
Upon registering, you are given an initial twelve months to complete this program. Should you need additional time beyond twelve months, an extension of six months is available for a fee of $375.
Note: This course may be taken on a PC or a Mac; however, all presentations are done using a PC.
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction and Advanced CSS
- Introduction to PHP
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to XML
- Ajax Training
- Introduction to HTML5
- jQuery Fundamentals and Mobile
- Developing Mobile Websites
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.