Learn the skills necessary for a career in the rapidly growing field of web analytics. Gain a working knowledge of data origins and the tools used in collecting and analyzing data. Learn to test multiple landing pages and evaluate the amount of time visitors remain on websites, as well as the number of visitors that are converted into customers. Develop an in-depth understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Segmentation, and Reporting Methods. This course prepares students for the OMCP® certification exam. Additional registration is required for the exam. Exam fee not included.
Prerequisite: Students should have basic computer skills and must complete Introduction to Online Marketing and Online Marketing Fundamentals before proceeding to the more advanced sections of the program.
- Explain how each discipline works, and how the disciplines work together
- Gather data from website landing pages and analyze it to gain insight into website visitors
- Measure the impact of social media on overall online marketing strategy using specific social media analytics techniques
- Create reports and make recommendations regarding overall online marketing strategy
- Test multiple landing pages and evaluate the impact on conversion rate
- Prepare for the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) certification
Requirements: This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 8 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection, e-mail account, and Windows Media Player (which is available as a free download). We recommend that you use the latest version of Internet Explorer in place of other Web browsers; however, the program should also be compatible with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. You have 9 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.