Learn how to prepare, edit, and organize photos quickly and effectively. Apply changes to multiple images while developing an efficient image processing workflow. You'll also learn to organize, tag, and make collections with Lightroom's powerful organization tools and create customized slideshows and presentations. Use Lightroom as a companion to Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or other digital photo editors and export or print your work in exactly the size or format you need.
- Understand how Lightroom extends your ability to organize and manage your photos.
- Import images efficiently in order to sort and export quickly.
- Learn tools for straightening, rotating, and cropping images and fine-tuning color and lighting.
- Explore more options for synchronizing images, and use spot tools such as Red Eye Correction, Spot Removal, and the Adjustment Brush.
- Learn how to export images from Lightroom in the size and shape you need for further work with a variety of programs or websites.
- Learn to create slide shows and create outstanding printed products.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, or Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). Software is not included in course fee.
Note: Both Macintosh and PC users are welcome, but Mac users should be aware that the course is written using a PC. Mac-PC differences are minimal. Students with Macs will be required to make a few standard PC-to-Mac conversions when noted. Instructors have Mac computers and software available to answer questions. The software runs nearly the same on both.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.