Bring out the best in your images! Adobe's Photoshop Elements provides the tools you need for quick fixes and detailed enhancement. Take control as you discover the features of this award-winning package specifically designed for photo enthusiasts. Designed for those with no image-editing experience, this class will take you from novice to accomplished user.
- Rotate and save images, and then make quick changes to them.
- Define resolution, and use Photoshop Elements to size images correctly using the Crop tool.
- Understand and use printing options, sizing for Web use, and multiple-image printing.
- Create new files, add color, and understand the basics of layers.
- Adjust images using the Brightness/Contrast, Shadows/Highlights, and Levels and Color Curves screens.
- Add and modify text, and make selections with the Magic Wand and Lasso tools.
- Create silhouettes with the Quick Selection tool, and use the Marquee tools with the selection boxes.
- Use advanced selection techniques, including the Selection brush and Mask mode, Filters, and the Select menu.
- Understand when to use the Red Eye, Healing Brush, and Clone Stamp tools.
"This was such a great class and so helpful to me. I thoroughly enjoyed all the lessons and generally learned a lot from this class. I am so excited to edit and enhance all of my photos now that I know how to make them better."
- B. Jackson, Canton, GA
"Wonderful course! I enjoyed being able to complete the lessons at my leisure, and apply the techniques to my own photos. Thanks!"
- J. Knight, Newnan, GA
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for Windows. Software is not included in course fee. This course is written for the Windows version of the software. Mac students are welcome, but will need to make standard Windows/Mac keystroke conversions.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Visit www.ed2go.com/ksuconed and click on "Courses." Find your course and click on the course title. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). You will then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.