Harness the full power of Adobe InDesign! In this course, you'll master advanced features like templates, libraries, styles, anchored objects, text variables, color management, and eBooks. No matter what you want to design—from newsletters and brochures to interactive PDF documents—you'll find the tools you need in these fun, hands-on lessons.
Prerequisite: InDesign Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn ways to organize your work using a style sheet, and how to work with template files.
- Learn how to start a custom publication from scratch, and then how to configure the layout using text wraps and anchored objects.
- Explore different ways to build and format tables and their contents as you construct a folding menu card using a custom template.
- Learn how to calibrate your monitor and specify a Color Management System, then color and blend a multi-object brochure cover.
- Learn about using printing and proofing tools, such as Transparency Flattening and Color Separations, and how to prepare and test files for a professional printer.
- Learn about using mixed ink swatches and groups and how to assemble, style, and review an eBook version of an InDesign document.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe InDesign CC. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.