Jump into the world of nature photography! In this course, you'll master taking beautiful outdoor photos of everything from landscapes to specific nature items such as water, flowers, trees, animals, and more. Along the way, you'll learn all about digital camera equipment, telephoto photography, and even macro photography. With plenty of examples and opportunities to share your work, you'll be shooting breathtaking photos in no time!
- Find out how to use light, composition, lines, and circles to take beautiful nature photos.
- Explore the art of photographing flowers and trees, and experiment with new perspectives.
- Learn techniques for photographing oceans, lakes, and streams, and practice working with shutter speeds to freeze or blur water in motion.
- Develop the skills you'll need to photograph birds at rest and in flight.
- Explore the tiny world of macro photography, learn about the equipment needed to help you get macro shots, and discuss macro techniques.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a digital camera.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or email@example.com.