Careers in Information Technology are steadily growing, and what better way to train for a new career than to prepare for three respected certifications in one convenient online program? In this program you'll study a range of related disciplines, including building and managing a data network, troubleshooting networking issues, routing and switching, risk assessment, and data recovery. To gain further understanding, you will be able to practice the concepts being taught, using interactive virtual software. This class is broken down into the following four sections:
I. CompTIA™ A+ 220-901
II. CompTIA™ A+ 220-902
III. CompTIA™ Network+ N10-006
IV. CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-401
Prerequisite: Students should at least have a very basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems. Students should also have a Windows 7 operating system or higher and any current internet browser. Email access, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this course. The Online Lab System is compatible with PC and Mac computers. All students are provided detailed instructions for setting-up a home virtual lab system as well.
- Identify hardware and laptop components.
- Troubleshoot networks, mobile devices, security vulnerabilities, and operating system errors.
- Identify the features and requirements of operating systems, including installation and upgrades.
- Configure basic mobile device network connectivity.
- Understand network architecture, theory, operations, and security.
- Identify common security threats on both desktop and mobile devices and follow security best practices.
Upon completion of the program, you will be given vouchers to take all three certifying exams.
• A+ Guide to IT Technical Support, Ninth Edition
• CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-401
• Network+ Guide to Networks
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.