If you're interested in discovering how most wealthy people amassed their fortunes, this is the course for you. Contrary to popular opinion, most people don't achieve true wealth through luck or an accident of fate. Just about anybody can build wealth. All it takes is organization, discipline, and a firm knowledge of how to proceed. If you're serious about accumulating a sizable nest egg and living the life of your dreams, this course will supply you with the knowledge and skills you'll need to succeed.
- Realize what it means and takes to build wealth, and start developing your personal financial plan.
- Understand the association between financial risk and financial reward.
- Determine the appropriate investments for reaching your intermediate and long-term financial goals.
- Discover how you can save enough for higher education.
- Explore the variety of ways to build up money for retirement, and maximize the use of available retirement savings plans.
- Evaluate the positives and negatives of investing in real property.
- Comprehend exactly how different types of mortgages work, and identify which mortgage program is best for you.
- Evaluate the best ways to protect your money and investments, calculate how much insurance is enough for you, and learn which kinds of policies to get.
- Incorporate strategies that will turn your financial goals into actionable steps and spring into action on your financial plan.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.