Certified financial planner shows you how most wealthy people build their fortunes.
- Review the five steps of financial planning and learn about financial discipline and how to make wise financial choices.
- Create an organized financial filing system, get a handle on your spending, and learn how valuable cash flow statements, budgets, and balance sheets are to financial success.
- Compare short-term, intermediate, and long-term investment money.
- Learn how stocks, bonds, and mutual funds can help you build wealth.
- Discover how you can save enough for higher education.
- Explore the variety of ways to build up money for retirement, and maximize the use of available retirement savings plans.
- Comprehend how different types of mortgages work and identify which mortgage program is best for you.
- Evaluate the best ways to protect your money and investments, calculate how much insurance is enough for you, and learn which kinds of policies to get.
- Incorporate strategies that will turn your financial goals into actionable steps and spring into action on your financial plan.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button for the 'Self-Paced' class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.