Discover what's new in Outlook 2013 and get up and running with the most important aspects of the program. Master the new Windows 8 style look and feel. Then learn to manage email, calendar, and contacts, and how to streamline and automate your work with keyboard shortcuts, rules, Search Folders, and Quick Steps. Focus on the important aspects of the program such as sending, receiving, and managing email and using tools such as the calendar, tasks, and to-dos to manage your schedule and get your work done efficiently. Learn about the redesigned Contacts section of Outlook (now called People) and discover how Outlook can connect to your social networks. This course also contains an entire lesson dedicated to the instructor's favorite Outlook tips and tricks. Whether you're new to Outlook or you've been using it for years, you will definitely learn something useful in every lesson.
- Learn the fundamentals of Outlook 2013 and how to navigate between the major sections of the program.
- Become familiar with features contained in Mail view and email messages such as alerts, flags, and categories.
- Learn about the new People view (formerly Contacts) and how it can connect to your social networks.
- Learn about features available in Calendar view that help track and manage your to-do list of activities.
- Discover the Outlook features available to help organize and store your messages, contacts, and tasks.
- Learn about tips, tricks, and customization options for working with Outlook faster and easier.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 or Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium, Windows 7 or 8 operating system, Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). Note: This course is not suitable for Mac users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or email@example.com.