Harness the power of Microsoft Outlook 2010, and you'll instantly enhance your efficiency and productivity. In this course, you'll learn your way around the new ribbon-based interface and get up and running quickly. You'll start by learning how to manage the flood of emails you receive, creating folders and archives so you can always find what you need. Then you'll discover how to keep track of your contacts and use Outlook's Calendar and Alert features. You'll also find out how to customize Outlook so it perfectly meets your needs, and how to automate your work with rules. And finally, you'll get insider tips that will make you the Outlook guru in your office.
- Understand the basics of the Outlook 2010 interface and how to get around within the program.
- Get to know everything you need to know about Outlook 2010's contacts, Contacts views, Contact Groups, and Address Books.
- Learn how to work with your default Outlook Calendar and its associated items: appointments, meetings, and events.
- Learn how to work with Outlook tasks and to-dos, as well as the To-Do Bar.
- Learn how to work with notes, shortcuts, and folders.
- Learn some useful tips for working with Outlook 2010, as well as discover where you can find more tips.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Outlook 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.