Discover PowerPoint 2019's functions and learn how to plan and create professional-quality presentations that catch your audience's attention.
- Explore the Ribbon, and plan a presentation.
- Choose a theme and create a variety of slide layouts.
- Prepare printouts as slides, outlines, handouts, and notes pages.
- Insert and modify online images, WordArt, and charts to your presentations.
- Apply global changes to your presentation.
- Create links and apply animation to slides, text, and objects in your presentation.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft PowerPopint 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.