Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, PivotTables, custom controls, importing external data, and conditional formatting.
Prerequisite: Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Discover data analysis tools to improve decision making and streamline processes.
- Create data forms that replace applying filters and formats separately.
- Use conditional formatting to hide errors, highlight records based on multiple criteria, and more.
- Use functions and create nested functions.
- Learn one and two-variable data tables for analyzing potential outcomes.
- Learn about different methods of importing external data.
- Discover how to use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Learn the functions available in the Analysis ToolPak.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button for the 'Self-Paced' class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.