Master all the basics of Microsoft Word 2016. Learn how to add, navigate, format, and edit text to create professional documents, reports, and letters. Be able to format your Word documents by adjusting margins and tab settings, change alignment, and indent text. You will also learn tools such as the spell checker and thesaurus, as well as how to save, retrieve, copy, organize, and print your documents. Discover dozens of different ways to create professional documents quickly and easily.
- Learn the pros and cons of navigating through a document using the keyboard and mouse.
- Discover multiple ways to edit and format text.
- Format documents for printing by inserting page breaks, adjusting margins, and more.
- Use proofing tools such as spell checker and track changes when editing your document.
- Insert features such as special characters, drop caps and cover pages to make your documents professional and appealing.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in. Word 2016 software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins, Windows 7, 8, 8.1., or 10. Software is not included in the course fee. Note: This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.