Learn how to automate Word 2013 to help you write more while typing less. Discover different ways to format text, add graphics, and generate documents with indexes and tables of content. Discover how to create and organize text in tables and merge data from spreadsheets to create mailing labels and form letters. Learn how to use Word’s advanced features for your projects through many examples and hands-on exercises.
Prerequisite: Word 2013 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn shortcuts for creating documents faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Discover formatting options including styles and templates.
- Create tables then enter formulas to perform calculations and sort your data.
- Explore how to use Word as a simple desktop publishing program.
- Discover advanced features such as form letters, mail merges, and table of contents.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in. Word 2013 software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins, Windows 7, 8, or 8.1. Software is not included in the course fee. Note: This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
Upon registration, you will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.