Learn how to us Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 to create animated presentations formatted with color, text, pictures, charts, and more.
- Discover what's new in PowerPoint 2013, and learn the basics of planning a PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn how to include tables in a presentation and how to use editing features to proof your work.
- Insert media clips, and download and insert images from the Web.
- Make global changes to a presentation's masters, theme colors, and backgrounds.
- Link to slides and Web pages with hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Save presentations in many formats, including PDF, online, and as a video.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users or users of any older versions of PowerPoint.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or email@example.com.