Take your PowerPoint presentations from “so-so” to sensational! In these lessons, you’ll learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 to create impressive slide presentations that include text, objects, SmartArt, multimedia, animation, sound, charts, clip art, and hyperlinks. In addition, you’ll discover how to create a PowerPoint photo album with your digital pictures. You’ll also master PowerPoint Web App, an online version of PowerPoint, and learn how to save your presentations as PDF files and videos. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, this course will teach you how to turn simple slides into an exciting presentation that will grab and hold your audience’s attention from start to finish.
- Discover what's new in PowerPoint 2010, and learn the basics of planning a PowerPoint presentation.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation made up of title slides and title and content slides, formatted with a theme; then edit, save, view, and run your presentation.
- Insert media clips, and download and insert images from the Web.
- Make global changes to a presentation's masters, theme colors, and backgrounds.
- Link to slides and Web pages with hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Save presentations in many formats, including PDF, online, and as a video.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.