Take your knowledge of Microsoft Access databases to the next level. Learn how to import and export data, write powerful queries, customize your database interface, build reports, deploy your database in a multi-user environment, and much more!
Prerequisite: Access 2010 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Review Access terms and concepts, and import data into Access.
- Set table relationships to maintain data integrity.
- Build mathematical formulas, learn more Access functions, and troubleshoot query problems.
- Use Visual Basic to add custom commands to the report dialog box, making it fully functional.
- Prepare a database for use by others by building a navigation form, setting the database for shared use, and modifying start-up options.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate and the Database Certificate.
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Access 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.