Take control over your data! Whether you're a novice or an experienced database user, these hands-on lessons will show you how to harness the full power of Microsoft Access 2010. You'll learn to build and customize tables, and you'll discover how to use forms to simplify data entry, create reports, and design queries. By the time you've finished this course, you'll know how to construct an effective database for any information you need to store, document, and manage—at home or on the job.
- Understand the components of a database, start Access, and create your first table.
- Organize your data into multiple tables, and build relationships between those tables based on their content.
- Build simple forms for data entry and viewing data in single tables, and create complex forms that work with multiple tables.
- Learn how Access queries work; master their use so you can sort, filter, and search a database quickly.
- Create reports with the Report Wizard, and then customize their appearance through layout view and design view.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Access 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.