Do you work with numbers? Then you need to master Microsoft Excel 2010—and this is the place to do it. In this easy online course, you’ll discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted worksheets quickly and efficiently. You’ll learn the secrets behind writing powerful formulas, using functions, sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts, creating three-dimensional workbooks, building links, working with templates, and creating macros and custom toolbar buttons. By the time you’re done, you’ll be using Excel like a professional.
- Understand Excel terminology, become comfortable with Excel navigation, and be able to distinguish between constant values and formulas in Excel.
- Explore some of Excel's formatting and data entry tools to save time and increase efficiency.
- Discover how to create an Excel database in order to sort, subtotal, and filter information.
- Understand how to create visual representations of data with the Excel Chart Wizard.
- Find averages, standard deviations, and other statistical measures with Excel's Function Wizard.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, users of older versions of Microsoft Excel, or users of OpenOffice.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Visit www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.