Master advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2007, including charting and PivotTables, and discover how this powerful MS Office program can boost your productivity. Learn how to create informative and eye-catching charts, as well as how to harness the power of Excel 2007's filtering techniques. Become adept at using Excel 2007 to gain further insight into your valuable data. Find out how to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks, and set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by understanding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel's other time-saving functions. These practical, hands-on lessons are guaranteed to take your Excel skills to the next level!
Prerequisite: Excel 2007 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn to create the right chart for the right job.
- Learn to use AutoFilter commands and color sorting.
- Discover why Goal Seek eliminates formula guesswork.
- Find out how to use the Excel PivotTable to create a quick, easy-to-read summary of data in an otherwise unwieldy spreadsheet.
- Find out how Excel's Solver tool can help you determine the optimal conditions for meeting a target.
- Understand how macros can help you work more efficiently by automating tasks you find time-consuming or repetitive.
- Learn how to use Excel's text functions to trim, concatenate, or convert text from one form to another.
- Use Excel's sumif and countif functions to count or add values that meet a desired condition.
- Discover how Excel's VLOOKUP function can help you extract the values you need from a table.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2007. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.