Revive your lost or forgotten knowledge of English grammar and gain confidence in your ability to produce grammatically correct writing. Whether you’re a student or professional, a published or beginning writer, this course will help you navigate and master the linguistic twists and turns inherent in English grammar. Grammar is fun if you know the rules. A patient instructor will support you throughout the course, and plenty of interactive exercises will give you ample opportunity to put into practice everything you learn.
Note: This course is not designed for ESL students. If you are an ESL student, please consider enrolling in ESL Grammar.
- Recognize and correctly use commonly mixed-up words.
- Locate subjects and predicates and understand their place in sentence structure.
- Spot sentence fragments and rework them into complete sentences.
- Maintain consistency in person, tense, and structure.
- Learn basic rules of capitalization and punctuation.
- Review concepts and practice editing
View a course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a basic understanding of English grammar.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.