Attention all writers! Learn how to efficiently and effectively conduct research for any writing project: fiction, nonfiction, business... even term papers and dissertations. Research has progressed far beyond a visit to the library. Today, myriad sources provide almost anything a writer might need to know on any subject. Learn how to identify and access every information source imaginable.
- Explore the philosophy of sound research; learn mind mapping and the appropriate use of jargon.
- Find out how to assess the validity of reports.
- Fine-tune Internet researching skills.
- Examine copyright law and learn about proper attribution.
- Learn how to incorporate your research results and edit your writing.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.