Learn the essential Spanish for teachers so you can bridge the communication gap with your Spanish-speaking students and parents! Rest assured that that this course won't be your typical high school Spanish course. We've tossed out long vocabulary lists and complex grammar rules and replaced them with games and stories to make learning easy, painless, and even fun. In addition to basic greetings and general Spanish vocabulary, you'll master words and phrases that directly relate to the classroom, such as classroom objects, front-office receptions, action verbs and commands, study skills, registration, course names, school rules and discipline, and parent-teacher conference vocabulary. By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to being a Spanish speaker and communicating effectively with the Spanish-speakers all around you.
- Learn the letters of the Spanish alphabet, the numbers 0-10, and the simple rules for pronouncing Spanish words.
- Explore basic conversational phrases and words for family members.
- Increase your knowledge of words for classroom objects and activities.
- Discover how to explain school rules to your students.
- Learn how to talk with parents about their children’s progress, skills, and needs.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.