This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to promote wellness, balance and health in their daily lives. It will give you a basic understanding of the field of natural health. You will discover how to create and maintain a naturally healthy lifestyle and a healing environment. You will explore areas of natural health to include Naturopathy, Aromatherapy, nutritional healing, and body therapies.
- Learn the basic principles of health, illness and healing.
- Learn basic nutritional requirements needed to promote a healthy diet.
- Be able to explain the aesthetic pleasures at aroma therapy, blending of oils, medicinal qualities and pharmaceutical uses.
- Be able to use light color and music to affect mood and behavior, and also to encourage healing.
- Be able to explain physical, emotional and spiritual factors make up their whole being.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.