Creativity will abound in your classroom as you tap your students' hidden talents. Learn how to use creativity to teach reading, writing, visual arts, performing arts, social studies, science, mathematics, and physical and health education. Develop creative new approaches to field trips, learning labs, activities, exercises, assignments, and evaluation methods. Think beyond the textbook and challenge your students by making your classroom a creative classroom!
- Apply creative methods to your classroom environment.
- Gather creative reading techniques to use in your classroom.
- Explore creative writing activities you can use in your classroom.
- Develop creative art activities to promote creative thinking.
- Create performing arts activities to use across the curriculum.
- Explore the science world's creative alternatives to everyday classroom tasks.
- Learn about higher-order thinking and discover creative methods for teaching social studies.
- Discover problem-solving activities that challenge and encourage students to enjoy math.
- Develop creative physical and health education activities that encourage students to be active and flex their creativity.
"This was my favorite class! I can't say enough great things about the ideas, the instructors tone (funny but so informative) and the ease of online classes. Thanks for all the wonderful info - I can't wait to put it to use when I start teaching again in the Fall!"
- K. Shields, Atlanta, GA
View a course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.