Differentiated instruction (DI) is becoming a mainstay in classrooms across the country as educators are starting to see the ways that the traditional classroom setting limits their ability to reach diverse learners. Join us on this journey through 10 practical DI integration strategies! Count on at least three sample integration lessons on each strategy, and just think of all the ways that you can apply them to improve learning outcomes for your students.
- Understand the principles behind differentiated instruction.
- Try flexible grouping strategies to foster group learning.
- Organize interest centers to customize learning.
- Learn to give one assignment with different levels of complexity.
- Discover the best strategies to occupy students as they finish tasks early.
"What a great learning experience. I was able to take what I learned each week and use it immediately in my classroom. Thanks!"
- H. McGinnis, Cartersville, GA
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or email@example.com.