So, you’ve decided you’re going to college. Now you just need to take the entrance exams! This course will prepare you to take the verbal question types on both the ACT and the SAT. SAT/ACT Preparation Part I is designed to prepare you for the reading, English, and science sections of the ACT and the critical reading and writing sections of the SAT. You'll refresh your knowledge of verbal topics and learn techniques that can help you relieve test-taking anxiety.
- Learn about the two exams and how to maximize your performance on them, and get an overview of verbal questions on the ACT and new SAT.
- Practice answering the specific types of reading-comprehension questions you’ll find on the ACT and SAT.
- Review the grammar and punctuation rules tested on the SAT and ACT.
- Practice the essay-writing process for the SAT and ACT.
- Learn tips for tackling the ACT Science Test.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the following text: The Official SAT Study Guide: For the New SAT and The Real ACT Prep Guide.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.