Become familiar with the different types of questions that appear on the Reading and Writing Praxis tests. You'll also master the many areas of math that are included on the exam such as number operations, negative numbers, exponents, square roots, order of operations, decimals, fractions, percentages, algebra, geometry, data analysis, graphs, probability, and measurements. Learn what constitutes a highly scored essay and go through the process of writing one in the amount of time allotted.
You'll also learn useful test-taking strategies and get plenty of practice questions that are similar to what you'll find on the exam. You will even have the opportunity to take a full-length practice test in each subject area.
- Become familiar with the format of the Reading test and work on practice test questions.
- Learn about conversions, percents, ratios, proportions, algebra, and geometry that is included on the Math test.
- Review basic statistics and probability concepts you'll need to know for the Math test.
- Refresh your grammar skills to become prepared for the Writing test.
- Master the steps to prepare for the essay portion of the Writing test.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.