The goal of Effective Selling is not to teach you how to make a sale today, but to help you discover how you can easily convert a potential customer into a long term asset. Effective Selling will help you lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success. In sales, there are no quick fixes. However, with the knowledge, planning skills, communication techniques, and the understanding of human nature that you will gain from this course, your sales will grow as if by magic.
- The basic concepts of selling and terminology.
- Preparation, including itineraries, sales call reports, and the customer database.
- Learning to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell your product.
- Communication: Communicating with your customers and your company.
- Making effective presentations.
- Learn about the different personality types and how to identify them.
- Learn how to deal with the different personality types.
- Learn how to successfully close the sale.
- Learn how to handle customer complaints.
- Learn to negotiate successfully.
- Dealing with your competition.
- Wrap up and miscellaneous topics.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.