Learn to deal with the realities of managing projects at supersonic speeds despite truncated timelines, inadequate staffing, and skimpy budgets.
- Become knowledgeable about the four driving forces that influence the speed of your project.
- Learn to identify and use speed indicators when pushing the project to reach top speed.
- Learn the value of early risk identification and how to quickly and methodically search for various types of risk.
- Learn steps one through five on how to build a workable project plan for a fast-paced project.
- Learn to develop more of the tactical tools you need to carry out your overall project management strategy.
- Learn to focus on the seven main functions of project management that occur in the execution phase of your project.
- Learn to develop a process to control the scope, quality, risks, time, and costs factors of your project.
- Learn to identify and manage the tasks that must be completed in the important closeout phase.
Note: At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)'s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button for the 'Self-Paced' class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.