Whether you consider yourself a social media novice or a seasoned veteran, this course will give you a solid foundation and thorough understanding of what social media is and how you can use it to grow your business. You'll master a simple process for making social media work for you. Learn about the five most popular social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+ and study secrets for using them to promote your business. Discover how to build a social media team and automate your social media activities in order to leverage the power of social media without adding another full-time job. Gain techniques for measuring and tracking your social media success.
- Learn about the various and most beneficial types of social media and develop a strategy for using social media to grow your business.
- Build a social media organization diagram and learn how to produce enticing content for your followers.
- Learn how to use Facebook and Twitter to effectively market and grow your business.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+ to also market and grow your business.
- Discover social media automation and the pros and cons of automating your social media activities.
- Learn ways to track, monitor, measure, and improve your social media activities.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.