Learn to use Google Analytics to make the most of your online traffic. Discover how to track the traffic to all of your online content and determine which content is the most appealing. See where your visitors came from, what devices they used, how long they stayed, which links they clicked, and where they went when they left. The course guides you step by step, report by report, through the major parts of the Google Analytics interface. Set up your Google Analytics account and learn everything you need to know to get the most from the data that Google Analytics provides. Become familiar with Google AdWords and other tools to enhance your traffic in addition to your Google Analytics reporting.
- Learn about key reports provided by Google Analytics and how to use the data to increase traffic on your site.
- Learn how to customize reports and use sorting and filters to get the information you want.
- Use reporting and webmaster tools to track changes in site traffic and your site’s search engine optimization.
- Create a Google AdWords campaign to promote your site.
- Build a dashboard to create a workspace for all of the ways you’ll use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on your site.
- Learn how to create and control Google Analytics user accounts and share the reports that you create.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: An internet connection and a website to which the student has access to change the HTML code within one or more of the website pages. Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or email@example.com.