Pay-per-click marketing refers to a specific type of advertising where you pay a search engine every time a potential customer clicks on your ad. Pay-per-click marketing specialists are in demand, and the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing Online Training Program will teach you how to be effective in this specialty. The program covers search-engine marketing, Internet advertising, Google's AdWords program, keyword marketing, building ads, conducting research, and more.
Prerequisite: Before enrolling in this course, you should have good keyboarding skills, and you should be familiar with using search engines, Internet browsers, and e-mail. It's an advantage, but not required, to have some HTML knowledge and advanced search engine usage experience.
- Set up, monitor, and maintain successful pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Improve click-through and conversion rates.
- Conduct split-testing.
- Select effective keywords and integrate them throughout a site.
- Bid on specific keywords and phrases on the world's most popular search engines and directories.
- Prepare to start your own search engine marketing business or apply for a job as an SEM (search engine marketer), PPC marketer, or online advertising executive.
- 30 downloadable PDF Lessons (approximately 302 pages in total)
- 1 Excel spreadsheets
- 30 interactive online review quizzes
- 10 assignments
- 3 interactive online exams
- 2 case studies
- Extensive Internet-based resources
- 12 months access to online classroom area
- 12 months access to online quizzes and final exam
- 12 months access to lesson updates
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: You will need a computer with Internet connection and email. It is highly recommended, but not required, to have a word-processing and spreadsheet software.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 365 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or email@example.com.