Customer service personnel interact with current and potential customers every day. But do they truly spend time finding out what customers really want and giving them the highest service possible? In this six-week online course, you'll discover dynamite methods for bringing out the best in your team, measuring customer service, and anticipating the needs of your reps and your customers. Learn how to attract and hire top-notch reps, succeed with teams, and minimize customer complaints. As an added bonus, you'll unlock the power of leading by example and setting new trends for customer service in your growing business.
- Understand the connection between internal and external customers, and learn what it means to be customer-oriented.
- Discover the things customers like and don't like so you and your reps can better meet their needs.
- Understand why customer service has fallen off and learn how you can revive it.
- Learn how planning, personnel, and policies and procedures bring about excellent customer service.
- Identify five key traits of outstanding customer reps so you can take your reps to the next level.
- Understand the importance of measuring customer service from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Learn how basic communication techniques and telecommunication methods (telephone and e-mail) relate to effective communication.
- Learn how the encounter, interaction, and close will help your company effectively handle upset customers.
- Learn how motivation, teamwork, and reward and recognition come together to elicit outstanding results from customer service personnel.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.