Do you know people whose behavior makes completing even the simplest tasks difficult? Would you like to learn how to have more successful relationships with difficult bosses, co-workers, students, neighbors or family members? Join this class and get helpful information for understanding yourself, solving people problems, and improving your relationships and personal and professional productivity.
- Learn to identify the preferred communication style of those people who interact with you on a frequent basis, as well as your own style.
- Learn to identify the most appropriate options for achieving your goals while dealing with another's specific difficult behaviors.
- Be reintroduced to the difficult Intuitors and subcategories of Intuitors and Relaters who may be difficult.
- Develop specific skills to become more flexible in relating to others.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of assertiveness to positive relationships.
- Develop and implement your own assertiveness skills and techniques.
- Learn techniques to improve your listening abilities.
At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org
to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)'s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.