If you often find yourself at a loss for words or lack confidence in your communication abilities, you'll appreciate this course. With the help of a patient instructor and a supportive community of your fellow students, you'll work step by step through the process of becoming a great conversationalist. You'll learn to use communication to build rapport and create environments of trust, warmth, and respect. Become more confident, create a great first impression, get along well with others, and create more and better personal and professional relationships.
- Introduce keys to effective communication and set clear communication goals.
- Build and enhance rapport effectively.
- Understand the concepts of pacing, linking, leading, and containment.
- Introduce visual auditory and kinesthetic learning and provide examples of natural rapport.
- Regain lost rapport.
- Master effective motivation strategies.
- Learn how to give an effective group presentation or event.
- Understand the keys to effective individual and group leadership and teamwork.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with children.
- Learn how to communication with your subconscious mind.
- Learn how to communicate when you are stressed and angry.
- Review the keys to effective communication.
Note: At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)'s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.