PayTrain® Mastery is a comprehensive course that provides you with a solid understanding of advanced payroll topics necessary for payroll managers and supervisors. This course is offered in partnership with APA and is taught by experienced instructors. Our course is designed for individuals seeking credentials that will focus on mastering the core functions of payroll. Earning your Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) credential will establish you as a recognized expert in the payroll field.
This course is also ideal if you are an experienced payroll professional seeking compliance training or professional development. For success in this course, it should be taken after completing PayTrain® Fundamentals.
Topics include the advanced study of:
• Payroll concepts
• Paycheck calculations
• Fringe benefits
• Payroll reporting and employment taxes
• Record keeping and payroll practices
• Payroll accounting
• Management and administration
Who Should Attend:
• Experienced payroll professionals
• Managers and supervisors providing strategic payroll management
• Sales professionals and consultants serving the payroll industry
• Systems analysts and engineers writing payroll programs
• Payroll service bureau client representatives
• Human Resources Professionals PHR/SPHR Certified
Fee includes the cost of the APA PayTrain Mastery Learning SystemTM. Participants must register separately for the CPP exam (exam fee not included in cost of the course).