Individuals who are able to transform data into actionable knowledge are in demand. In fact, the FP&A position is one of the hardest to fill. Kennesaw State University’s College of Continuing and Professional Education’s instructor-led FP&A program helps individuals learn the best practices for analyzing trends, building forecasts and creating financial models.
Today corporate finance professionals are increasingly being called upon to play a critical role in their organization’s decision-making process and long-term growth. As the amount of data available keeps growing, the ability to connect meaningful financial data to business growth and present it to all stakeholders becomes even more important.
This course is offered in partnership with AFP and is taught by experienced instructors. Our course is designed for individuals seeking credentials that will focus on mastering the core functions of the FP&A role. Earning your Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional (FP&A) credential will establish you as a recognized expert in the FP&A field.
The curriculum for this course will cover five learning modules that include Part I: Financial Acumen – Gathering, Interpreting, Understanding, and Communicating Business and Financial Information, and Part II: Financial Analysis – Analyzing Information, Building and Interpreting Financial Projections, and Using Technology/Software.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting the financial performance of an organization
- Analyze data and relevant facts, then consolidate and convey insight to support decision makers and other stakeholders
- Assess and adapt an organizations processes to changes in the business environment
- Develop financial projections and forecasts to provide actionable intelligence for decision makers within the organization
- Use technology and software to perform key financial planning and analysis functions
- Recognize and abide by professional conduct standards
- Identify the entire decision support process
- Perform functions accurately and in an efficient manner
Who should attend:
• FP&A managers and directors
• Accounting, treasury and financial analysts
• Finance and treasury directors
• Chief financial officers
• Vice presidents of finance and treasury
•Technical and administrative staff supporting corporate finance
•Students with interest in finance and business related fields
Note: Fee includes the cost of the AFP FP&A Learning System™. Participants must register separately for the FP&A exam (exam fee not included in cost of the course).