Learn how to create dynamic, interactive Web sites using PHP and a MySQL database server. Find out how to create an interactive Web site, allowing visitors to post and retrieve information provided by you or your site's visitors. During the course, you'll walk through the development of a complete content management system Web application. You'll receive clear, step-by-step, instructions demonstrating how to create a complete Web site capable of dynamically displaying data from a MySQL database.
Prerequisite: HTML & CSS Essentials or equivalent HTML coding experience.
- Get to know PHP programming basics, including variables, arrays, loops, Server Side Includes, and how to incorporate PHP into your HTML Web pages.
- Discover how MySQL stores application data, and use the phpMyAdmin tool to create a new MySQL database, tables, data fields, and user account.
- Create a dynamic, attractive home page for your application, using PHP and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Use SQL and PHP to retrieve data from your MySQL database, and display it in your Web page.
- Build registration and login pages to track Web page users and grant special privileges.