Build on the skills and concepts taught in PowerPoint 2013 - Beginning. Learn to control global settings by using slide masters and to apply effects such as transitions and timings. Work with images and discover how to include media files, animation, and a photo album in a presentation. Explore advanced tools for working with SmartArt, tables, and charts, and then learn how to create action buttons and equations. Integrate other Microsoft Office files, embed external resources, and create hyperlinks. Prepare a presentation for delivery in various formats and customize application settings, toolbars, and themes.
Prerequisite: PowerPoint 2013 - Beginning.
- Apply transitions effects and control global settings.
- Apply animation effects and insert Media.
- Arrange and insert SmartArt graphics, tables, and charts to a presentation.
- Apply navigation buttons to a presentation.
- Set up integrated Microsoft Office files.
- Apply security and distribute a presentation.
- Set up application settings and create custom themes.
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.