Learn the basic functions and features of PowerPoint 2013. Be introduced to PowerPoint’s window components, open and run a presentation, and switch between views. Create a basic presentation and add content; arrange, insert, and delete slides; and apply templates and design themes. Learn how to create and edit shapes, insert and modify WordArt objects and pictures, and work with tables, charts, and diagrams. Proof a presentation, create speaker notes, and present and share your presentations.
Prerequisite: Experience with Windows
- Identify components of the PowerPoint environment.
- Create a presentation.
- Apply formatting to text on slides.
- Create and edit shapes.
- Show how to insert and modify WordArt objects and pictures in a presentation.
- Manipulate objects on slides.
- Create and modify tables in a presentation.
- Create and modify charts in a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.