Learn how to work with large and multiple worksheets in Microsoft Excel 2013. Learn advanced formatting techniques, such as applying special number formats, using workbook styles and themes, adding backgrounds, and mimicking watermarks. Create outlines and subtotals and apply cell names. Sort and filter data and create tables. Learn how to save workbooks as Web pages, how to insert and edit hyperlinks, and how to share workbooks via email. Audit and protect worksheets, then share and merge workbooks, and track changes.
Prerequisite: Excel 2013 - Beginning.
- Create and manage links between workbooks
- Use advanced formulas and formatting
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify styles and themes; merge and split cells
- Demonstrate how to sort and filter data
- Apply sharing and auditing features
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.