Learn the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Excel 2013, including identifying Excel window components, navigating worksheets, and downloading templates. Learn the basics of entering and editing text, values, and formulas, and how to save workbooks in the native Excel format, as well as in other formats. Move and copy data and formulas, work with ranges, rows, and columns. Learn how to use simple functions and formatting. Create charts and graphics.
Prerequisite: Experience with Windows
- Create an Excel workbook and navigate worksheets.
- Identify order of operations.
- Demonstrate how to move and copy data and formulas.
- Use SUM function; perform calculations.
- Apply formatting to a worksheet
- Create inserted charts and graphics
- Prepare workbook contents for printing.
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.