Build on the skills acquired in Word Beginning by learning to use styles and outlines and how to format tables. Insert SmartArt diagrams, work with shapes, and format text graphically. Learn how to format documents and use Track Changes. Prepare documents for sharing and exporting and work with fields to perform mail merges.p>
Prerequisite: Word 2013 - Beginning.
- Apply text formatting, create and apply styles.
- Use section breaks, format columns.
- Set up tables and sort data.
- Prepare and print labels and envelopes.
- Use templates.
- Create and modify a diagram.
- Use Track Changes.
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.